KLEMZIG 32 Second Avenue
Wow Liveability - Look No Further!!
Look no further if you desire to have the best home that is healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community.
Just 3 years old this outstanding property was designed with exceptional thought to incorporate features that work together to offer the potential for reduced running costs and increased comfort when utilised correctly by the occupant.
This fantastic home comprises of 3 good sized carpeted bedrooms, the master bedroom having its own private ensuite and walk in robe and bedrooms 2 and 3 have built-in robes. The main bathroom is an exceptional size to allow access and comfort for all generations.
Further accessibility features the home exhibits are:
- all doors 920mm wide
- light switches and door handles at 1100mm high
- all door handles levered
- all doorways with minimum set downs with exception to the external laundry door at maximum.
The spacious, light filled living and dining area is adjacent to the well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and soft close drawers. You then walk out to the all weather Alfresco area with plumbed kitchen facilities, perfect for entertaining all year round.
Some of the other additional features include:
- Second living area or large study
- Walk-in pantry
- Floating bamboo flooring through main living areas
- Ducted reverse cycle and zoned air-conditioning
- Large laundry
- 4kw Solar PV System
- Water efficient devices and fixtures throughout
- 18,000 litre rain water tanks plumbed to house and garden
- 6 star energy rating
- R4.0 ceiling insulation, R2.0 insulation in walls
- Solar hot water system
- Double garage with remote operated doors with direct internal access
- Great size garden shed
- Large fully landscaped, secure back yard
This is a must see property and only a short stroll to the magnificent Linear Park and Klemzig Interchange and in close proximity to local schools and shopping options.
This is outstanding value for an amazing home that delivers all life's creature comforts.
For further information please contact Rachel Lawrie on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Read more at http://walkerville.ljhooker.com.au/M8GFE7/32-second-avenue-klemzig#sCMC0ARxfGjRCi68.99